When you’re confident about your finances,
you can begin to live abundantly –
which means you can live generously, too.
We’ve built our process around what we see as the four most
central life questions, which provides a distinctive structure
and perspective to the wealth planning process.
It enables us to help you make decisions, make progress, and move toward not only
building your wealth, but using what you have to live an abundant and generous life.
By helping you answer these key questions about
your life, our aim is to guide you to a place where
you’re content with what you’ve accomplished.
We stand against fear, because:
- for investors, it’s crippling
- it leads to missed opportunities
- it prevents you from reaching your goals
- it leads to scarcity
We stand for faith, because:
- for investors, it’s empowering
- it enables you to capture opportunities
- it allows you to make smart decisions in service of your goals
- it helps you to be generous to others
“Living an abundant life means protecting what matters most and achieving fulfillment through generosity of wealth and spirit.”
Mark A. Aho, MBA, CFP®, CIMA®
President, MAFG | Financial Advisor, RJFS